Ribbon Cutting for Springs ATA Martial Arts Grand Opening and 1 Year Anniversary!
​​You may find yourself asking, what is the difference between ATA and the other styles of Tae Kwon Do that I can go and study? While Tae Kwon Do styles share many traits the biggest and best aspect of ATA is our curriculum. ATA Tae Kwon Do is UNIQUE and CHALLENGING with a flow specifically designed to transition new students though a nine level journey to their black belt and beyond!
As an ATA student you will be expected to learn:
- Tae Kwon Do techniques and stances - these get more challenging as you increase in rank!
- Songahm forms - with each promotion everyone MUST learn a whole new form!
- One-step sparring Techniques - techniques get more challenging with each increase in rank!
- Self Defense Techniques - with each promotion more techniques are required!
- Board Breaking
- Weapons training
- Jumping kicks
- Gun, Knife and Carjacking defense techniques (ADULTS ONLY)
... read more
Categories: Community, Chamber Of Commerce, Ribbon Cutting