A support group for small business
Topic: Using Tools and Resources to Build Trust
Bring your challenges and your triumphs to this support group for business owners and executives.
Be ready with your top challenge for building trust to discuss during this Roundtable. *Note that this event is in person or on Zoom. Indicate your choice for location on the survey you receive in your confirmation email.
A facilitator will keep the conversation engaging and effective within small discussion groups. During this roundtable you will:
- Have confidential conversations in a small group setting.
- Get advice from your peers on business challenges
- Learn strategies and successes from others
- Share ideas on how to do business better
- Create connections with community professionals in diverse industries
- Walk away with new tools, solutions, and a feeling of being supported
Attendance is limited. A waiting list is available once the event has reached capacity.
11:15 - 11:30: Arrive at location/networking
11:30 – 11:45: Introductions to facilitator(s) and roundtable instructions
11:45 – 12:30: Small group discussion
Robert Kittridge - Focus Point Solutions
Chris Cipoletti - Pioneer Fund
Neil Arthur - ArthurBiz Advisors
Michelle Talarico - The Picnic Basket
Nohemy Montes - Mont Wealth
Ryan Garner - Hub International
Heather McBroom - Precision Services
Tasha McVey – KCME