Connect with the community and fellow business advocates to share information, educate and network!
Topic: Veteran Suicide Prevention: Everybody's Business
- Moderator – Kate Hatten, President/CEO, Peak Military Care Network
- Dr. Edgar J. Villarreal, VA ECHCS Suicide Prevention Program Manager, VA Eastern Colorado Healthcare System
- Erin N. Fowler, LPC, Clinical Therapist, Veterans Health & Trauma Clinic at University of Colorado Colorado Springs
- James Garofalo, Founder & CEO, ViewPoints Psychotherapy
- Kristen Christy, MAC Board Chair & Senior Corporate Engagement & Events Manager at Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI), AFI’s 2018 Air Force Spouse of the Year
- Ron Fitch, Vice President of Operations and Military Affairs, Memorial Hospital Central
11:15 to 11:45: Networking
11:45 to Noon: Introductions and order lunch
Noon to 1:00pm.: Panel, Q&A, door prizes
Cost: Free for Chamber & EDC members; $5 for non-members at the door. Support the venue by having lunch (optional)!