The Colorado Springs Chamber & EDC's Day at the Legislature is an opportunity to advance the local legislative agenda and to focus the attention of the state government on Colorado Springs and the Pikes Peak region.
The schedule is subject to change:
- 9:45 a.m. | arrive at Chapel Hills Mall - Sears Parking lot
- 10 a.m. | bus departs
- 10 - 11:15 a.m. | travel
- 11:15 a.m. | arrive at History Colorado Museum – MDC/Richmond American Homes Foundation Terrace Room (a.k.a. Mountain View Room
- 11:15 a.m. | welcome and introductions
- 11:15 a.m. - 12:50 p.m. | lunch and program
- 12:50 - 1 p.m. | walk to the State Capitol
- 1 - 2 p.m. | optional guided tours
- 2 - 4:30 p.m. | hear from State Legislators - schedule to follow
- 4:30 - 5 p.m. | travel to Governor's Residence at the Cheesman-Boettcher Mansion. State representatives and senators will join.
- 5 - 6:30 p.m. | reception at Governor’s Residence
- 6:30 p.m. | buses depart for Colorado Springs
$125 per person
Pre-Payment is required. Registration and payment must be received by February 14, 2019. Reservations not canceled before February 14 will be billed for the full participation fee.
Sponsored by El Paso County Economic Development